Virgin Human Hair Care 101
Wigs should be handled with great care if you don’t want to ruin its aesthetic or don’t want to waste your money. Also, hair extensions should be given much attention especially if virgin human hair is used for wigs and hair extensions.
Do you want to take good care of your remy hair, Indian hair, Peruvian hair, or more? Then Veny Hair can help you make it happen. Here with us, hair care has never been a problem.
Veny Hair is the one that you can rely on when hair care for virgin human hair is the concern. We know how important it is to take good care of your wigs or hair extensions hence we have all the tips and tricks that you need in order to keep your hair smooth, beautiful and totally virgin.
Virgin human hair is the highest quality of hair that can be seen today since it does not contain any chemical or has not been into any process which makes it pure and definitely untouched. When you have a wig or hair extensions that are made from virgin human hair, you can easily distinguish how different it is from the other hairs used for this kind of hair products.
So do you want to keep the virginity, beauty, and shine of your virgin hair? Here are the tips that you must appropriately follow in order to achieve your goal successfully.
- Since wigs and hair extensions have wefts, never cut the wefts instead seal it to keep it intact and never get damaged.
- When shampooing, only make use of shampoos that does not contain any sulfate as an ingredient.
- If you want to keep your virgin pure, do not use products with alcohol and avoid it from making contact with the hair.
- If you want to wash the hair, do not use chlorine water or salt water.
- Do not expose the virgin hair from too much heat.
- When combing the hair, it is best to use a wide tooth comb.
- Do not ruin the weft by sewing on it. The best thing to do is to sew just around the weft and also to the braided track.
- Even though that it is only a hair extension or wig, you must treat the hair just like it is your own since it is also your crowning glory.
- To avoid shedding, never put a needle on the weft because it can damage the weft and eventually may lead to peeling.
- Never put oils in the virgin human hair.
- When combing the hair, start from the tip then comb the top part to avoid any breakage.
- Take good care of the hair on a regular basis to keep it tangled-free.
- If you wish to dye the hair, do it properly.
Your hair extensions, wigs, and virgin human hair costs big that is why you must take good care of it if you don’t want to lose your investment.
Keep your hair beautiful and free from tangles by following Veny Hair’s hair care tips! Visit us at https//:www.venyhair.com or you can follow us on our social media accounts – Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram @veny hair.
Please watch this video to see some insight on how to take good care of your hair extensions
Brush hair ends first, then the middle and the top at last. Do not brush directly from the top and pull hard, it will break the hair. Regular care will keep the hair in good condition and avoid tangle problems. Improper dyeing or other chemical process will damaged the hair and cause shedding and tangle problems.